My new office chair

Earlier today I was browsing the web when I saw a deal on OfficeMax chairs. They had one of there Leather EZ chairs marked for a $50 dollar instant savings. I just had to check it out. I'd been planning on getting an office chair so I'd been on the lookout. Could this be the one I was looking for? I wanted something that was comfortable and could tilt back. I didn't think these were to large of requirements. Well, I went to Google Maps and searched for the nearest OfficeMax. I found several and chose the one to drive too.

I got there, found the office chair section and began browsing for the one I was looking for. I found one I really like, but it was out of my price range and I knew it the second I saw it. The one I liked next though turned out to be the one from the website I saw. I sat down and it was very comfortable. It also rocked back just how I wanted. I looked around and only one other chair caught my eye. It was the same price, but had a massage built into it. I sat in it and it was comfortable but it just didn't seem as high quality of leather as the other one. Plus, I've never been a huge fan of message and didn't feel I would use it to its fullest.

So, I went with the one I saw on the Internet. I brought it home and assembled it which was very easy. There were no tools needed. Now I have a nice office chair to go along with my new LCD. I'm a very happy camper.

Comments

Steve said…
Thanks for the suggestion!! I'm too looking for a new comfortable choice for my office use...

Popular posts from this blog

Hyperthreading for Gaming - Worth it ...

Galaxy Nexus on Sprint

Quake 4: Linux & ATI