Zonet KVM

I now have two computers up and running so naturally I needed a KVM. I looked around, but there are so many and they are all mostly the same.

I had previously gotten a Zonet wireless card and loved how nicely it worked in Linux, so I looked at what Zonet had to offer as far as KVMs went. I looked and they had a new KVM model listed and it was listed to support Linux. It was a small sleek design and supports switching between 4 computers. It even has a button for each computer so you can move from one to another directly by hotkey or button.

The one problem with it, as some might say, is that the cables are custom. They hook into the KVM using just the 15-pin VGA connector and then branch off at the end to hook up to the computer. I don't have a problem with this, but some people might.

I've been using the KVM for over a week now and its working great. So, if you're looking for a great KVM for 4 computers, but don't wanna fork out tons of cash, then look not further.

4-port KVM Switch
Make: Zonet
Model: 3304

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hyperthreading for Gaming - Worth it ...

Galaxy Nexus on Sprint

Quake 4: Linux & ATI